Here are some of the useful keyboard shortcuts for the next big thing from Microsoft:
- Win+Home: Clear all but the active window
- Win+Space: All windows become transparent so you can see through to the desktop
- Win+Up arrow: Maximize the active window
- Win+Down arrow: Minimize the window/Restore the window if it’s maximized
- Win+Left/Right arrows: Dock the window to each side of the monitor (If you’ve got dual monitors, adding Shift to the mix (e.g., Win+Shift+Right arrow) will move the window to the adjacent monitor.)
- Win+T: Focus and scroll through items on the taskbar.
- Win+P: Adjust presentation settings for your display Win+(+/-): Zoom in/out Shift+Click a taskbar item: Open a new instance of that application (lifehacker)
You might also want to look at Brandon’s page for more Windows 7 specific shortcuts.
If you are looking for more than shortcuts the Bumper list of Windows 7 Secrets from the MSDN blog might be more helpful.