Apple’s much animated yearly event to unveil it’s new iPhone is going to be held on September 9, 2014. A lot of rumors have pointed towards a big-screen iPhone and iWatch to be announced on the event.
Here are the list of rumors compiled to give a peek into the event that starts tomorrow morning:
- iPhone 6 is rumored to come in two sizes 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches models. iPhone 5 is 4 inches big.
- display is expected to be made of super-strong sapphire crystal.
- A8 processor running at 2 GHz.
- A NFC chip
- possibly with 10-MP resolution enhanced camera.
- The 5.5 inch model might even feature dual-pane apps in landscape mode
- There isn’t much leaks in terms of iWatch. So, the shape and size of the wearable is still wild guess.
- It is rumored to come in multiple sizes, in curve glass screen and equipped with multiple sensors to track various activities.
- It is also rumored to feature NFC chip for using as a digital wallet.
- It might also be used to control household items like lights and thermostat.
iPad Air 2
- A8 processor
- Antiglare display
- Touch ID sensor for security
- Gold color option
We will update with which of the items turned to be right and which ones out of mark after the Apple event.