HTC’s new Windows Phone 8X looks like the Nokia Lumia 920, unveiled some time ago.
Apart from the Windows OS, they both look similar and have similar specifications:
- Nokia Lumia 920 features a 4.3-inch Super LCD 2 with 1,280×720 pixels at 342 ppi and 8X has a slightly larger screen at 4.5-inch PureMotion HD Plus display and the same 1,280×768 pixels at 332 ppi.
- Both the phones have LTE, NFC and they both have the same 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor.
- HTC’s X8 is lighter at 4.6 ounces and 0.39 inch thick whereas, Nokia Lumia is 6.5 ounces in weight and 0.42 inch thick.
- Both models have similar rear cameras 8-mp (HTC) and 8.7-mp (Nokia). On the front side, HTC has a 2.1mp camera and Nokia features a 1mp camera.
- Both the models have same memory – 1GB RAM. Space in HTC is less at 16MB when compared to 32GB space in Nokia model.
- Both have embedded batteries – Nokia has a bigger battery (2,000mAh) when compared to HTC’s 1,800mAh.
- HTC features a Bluetooth 2.1 whereas Nokia features Bluetooth 3.1.
- Both models use the same Micro-SIM.
With similar looks and designs, do you smell law-suits in making?
Incoming search terms:
- htc x8 vs lumia 920