I was excited to watch a music video in YouTube. When I opened it up, the screen turned green. I could listen to the sound but the video won’t appear. Here is the explanation on how I solved the problem.
First thing I did to solve the problem was to download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash. Although that didn’t solve the problem for me, you should not skip this step.
The solution that worked is as follows:
1. Right-click on the video –> Click "settings" (screen-shot below).
2. I selected the first icon (computer screen with play button) to edit Display settings. I selected the box next to "enable hardware acceleration".
3. Click on ‘Close’. When I refreshed the page, I could watch the video.
I hope this tutorial will help you in such situation.
Incoming search terms:
- youtube goes green
- green screen on youtube on smartphone
- what happens when your screen goes green on a tablet