The step is easy – copy and paste the following code in a page or post in your blog to create the list of all the posts in the blog.
Copy and paste the following code in your blog post.
The result looks like the following image - depending on the theme of your blog.
Things to remember:
- This only works in Blogspot or Blogger platform. This is NOT for WordPress blogs.
- Remember to change the url in the code. If your blog is http://blog.blogspot.com paste the full url in place of http://www.ngopal.com. If you are using custom blog, don't forget the "www" part. The following code contain the code for http://www.ngopal.com. Please change the URL accordingly before using it in your blog.
- The code only displays the title of the last 500 posts. You can increase or decrease the number of the post by changing the number in the code.
- Always use 'HTML' editor when pasting the code.
- You can type and insert any text of graphics before or after the code. The information added after the code is shown at the end of the archive list.