Question: There are some spammers following me in Twitter. How do I delete those from my twitter followers list?
Answer: These followers can’t do any harm to you. But, if you insist on removing from being a follower. Here are two tricks (I will tell the difference between the two at the end of the post):
Method 1 – Blocking
- Log in Twitter. Go to your list of followers.
- Select the follower you want to remove.
- Click on the Gear icon on their profile (see image) and click "Block **** " to block the user.
Blocking is a drastic move and the person blocked might know about you blocking him/her. A safe method is to remove the person from the follower list quietly.
Method 2 – Removing (If you think, BLOCK function is a bit harsh)
- Go to the "Settings" page and set your updates to private ("Protect my tweets" in screenshot below). Twitter will ask password. Yes, you will undo this step later.
- Return to your followers list. Click on Gear icon to show ‘delete’ option.
- Repeat step 1 to unprotect your tweets.
Incoming search terms:
- how to be unblocked from a twitter account
- how to delete blocked twitter
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1827 XhdWlJkwTMLdu_2KZkMAccHkluKGEfteGld0mYp0sW0790Gk-pyg_EZttDG1VFSO d4a9b8ff27983d60534e55f1ace77a5b10890880&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1833 38-8DA-5bgYw-IkL1RF_zleW6-OYgl85aHhkJENnM52ZvPWimj4T2nCTNXagsu1s e4776368f4137af9623a8b7a9092843ba937cd9a&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme