If you KNOW the current password
Changing Twitter password
- Sign in to your Twitter account.
- Click Settings. Click on second last icon, a head, on the Twitter’s black bar to open the menu containing ‘Settings’.
- Click the Password tab, on the left.
- In the Current Password text box, type your existing Twitter password.
- Type a new password in New Password and Verify New Password text boxes.
- Click Change. Your account is updated with the new password.
If you DON’T KNOW the current password
If you have forgotten your password, Twitter can reset your password. To prepare yourself for the such a situation, and to enhance security, you can associate your mobile phone to your account.
Resetting Twitter Password:
- Click on this reset Twitter password link. It will take you to "Forgot your password?" page.
- Type your Twitter username or the e-mail address associated with your Twitter account.
- Click "Send instructions". Twitter sends an e-mail message with a subject line: "Reset your Twitter password" with a link to a password reset page.
- Click the link in email to go to the password reset page.
- Type your new password in the "New Password" and "Verify New Password" text boxes.
- Click "Change".
If you still have problem changing or resetting password please post your question in comment.
A few FAQ:
Q. I also forgot the password of the associated email account.
A. I am afraid, you are out of luck if you can’t access your email and if you haven’t registered your mobile phone. You would need to register a new Twitter account.
Incoming search terms:
- twitter password