Posted on February 26th, 2011 3 comments
I was excited to watch a music video in YouTube. When I opened it up, the screen turned green. I could listen to the sound but the video won’t appear. Here is the explanation on how I solved the problem.
First thing I did to solve the problem was to download and install the latest version of Adobe Flash. Although that didn’t solve the problem for me, you should not skip this step.
The solution that worked is as follows:
1. Right-click on the video –> Click "settings" (screen-shot below).
2. I selected the first icon (computer screen with play button) to edit Display settings. I selected the box next to "enable hardware acceleration".
3. Click on ‘Close’. When I refreshed the page, I could watch the video.
I hope this tutorial will help you in such situation.
Incoming search terms:
- youtube goes green
- how to deal with when the youtube screen goes green
- my tablet gos green
- MY YOUTUBE SCREEN GOES GREEN
<<<-- Previous Post: Sending money to Nepal – Thamel or Muncha ?
-->>> Next Post: #tweetdebate, @tfcNepal … social works in social network
Loving the whole blog, keep it up.
Thank you! That was driving me nuts. For me, unchecking Enable hardware acceleration worked but I wouldn’t have thought to try it without reading your solution so thanks for the help!
after doing this still the same green screen